Clifton StrengthFinder team coaching
The Clifton StrengthFinder tool may be applied to any need or opportunity an organisation is facing whether that be the need to work together better, enhancing productivity or innovation or engagement, employment considerations, etc. Being clear on your need is paramount, request the interview with key leader PDF to get your thinking started.
The team coaching process
- Discussion of needs and hopes with key leader
- Individual coaching for the selected team
- Check-in with key leader
- Team coaching session
- Ongoing Strengths development plan to maximise investment
Continuing Strengths based learning and development
Key learning from courses, books, conferences, etc is often soon lost in the busy-ness of business. The cost of ongoing coaching relationships soon mounts up however so we provide two solutions to help with these dilemma's...
- Research/development applying Strengths based thinking in conjunction with other business development tools. Since who we are influences all that we do, StrengthFinder as a self awareness tool can help you maximise the investment into any and all other business development tools you may also use.
- Development workshops (coming soon). An extension of the public workshops we offer, open to those who have already begun their journey with StrengthFinder.